Business tax – form

Import and export: European Community T5 - end use relief (C1124)

Use form C1124 if you are transferring end use goods within the European Community (EC).



Use form C1124 to transfer end use goods inside the EC and to claim T5 end use relief.

This form is available to view here for information purposes only. Please do not complete downloaded copies.

If you need a copy of this form please contact the Excise and Customs Helpline.

Import and Export: European Community transit document T5 (C1125)
Use from C1125 to control goods which are subject to taxes, restrictions or refunds on export from the EC.

Import and Export: apply for end use relief (SP1)
Use form SP1 to apply for end use relief.