The Green Book multiple choice questions
Training resource for health professionals to test their knowledge and understanding of immunisation against infectious disease.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015505 PDF, 233KB, 78 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These multiple-choice questions will help health professionals test their knowledge of each chapter of Immunisation against infection disease (the Green Book). This has been revised to reflect updates to some of the Green Book chapters.
Read a chapter in detail before trying to answer the relevant questions.
To receive the answer key email EastOfEnglandHPT@phe.gov.uk. Put “MCQs Green Book” in the subject line and state:
- your professional group (paediatrician, CCDC, GP, practice nurse, health visitor, school nurse, other)
- the organisation you work for
- the region or country in which you are working
Published: 17 June 2014
Updated: 12 January 2017
- Revised in accordance with updates made to various Green Book chapters since October 2015
- Updated multiple choice document to include recent updates to some Green Book chapters.
- First published.