- Department for Transport and High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Part of:
- HS2 Phase 2a: High Speed Rail (West Midlands to Crewe) Bill, HS2 Phase 2b: Crewe to Manchester, and the West Midlands to Leeds, and HS2: high speed rail
- 17 July 2017
Management case for the HS2 Phase Two route from the West Midlands to Leeds and Manchester, including the accelerated delivery of HS2 Phase 2a.
PDF, 501KB, 27 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is the management case for the HS2 Phase 2a route from the West Midlands to Crewe and the HS2 Phase 2b route from Crewe to Manchester and from West Midlands to Leeds.
The management case sets out how the HS2 programme is being managed, including:
- a view of the organisation’s approach to governance, planning and risk management and assurance
- a description of HS2’s benefits management, realisation and evaluation strategy
- the Department for Transport’s and HS2 Ltd’s communication and stakeholder engagement strategy
The HS2 Phase Two management case builds on the:
The HS2 Phase Two management case forms part of the 5 part outline business case (OBC) for HS2 Phase 2a and strategic outline business case (SOBC) for HS2 Phase 2b. The other parts are:
Published: 17 July 2017