Form N164: Appeal an order in a case allocated to the small claims track

Ask the court for permission to appeal against a decision made in a case allocated to the small claims track, and give details of your appeal.


Hysbysiad apelydd (Trac Hawliadau Bychain yn unig) / Appellant's notice (Small Claims Track only)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Published 1 June 2016
Last updated 4 March 2022 + show all updates
  1. Added a link to guidance EX340 on how to appeal a decision in civil and family cases.

  2. Statement of truth amended.

  3. First published.