Form C79: Apply to the court to enforce a child arrangements order

Apply for an order related to the enforcement of a child arrangements order or to set aside or change an existing enforcement order.


Cais yn ymwneud a gorfodi gorchymyn trefniadau plant / Application related to enforcement of a child arrangement order

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


To help you fill in this form, read the guidance on applications related to child arrangements orders.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Send your application to your child’s local family court.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 June 2016
Last updated 7 March 2022 + show all updates
  1. Changed address to local family court

  2. Signature box amended to allow email submission.

  3. Added information about bulk scanning and the destruction of original documents.

  4. Added an address to the details box saying where to send completed C79 applications.

  5. First published.