Enforcing a child arrangements order (CB5)

Find out when and how you can apply to the court to enforce a child arrangements order.


Applications related to enforcement of a child arrangements order

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Updates to this page

Published 1 November 2014

Sign up for emails or print this page