This document sets out ultrasound guidelines and recommendations for the NHS fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP).
Ref: 2015002 PDF, 2.8MB, 29 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication explains the standards and processes for ultrasound practitioners working in fetal anomaly screening.
- an overview of the fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP)
- explanation of screening tests
- an explanation of the screening support sonographer’s role
- down’s syndrome screening criteria
- quality assurance recommendations and procedures
- ultrasound screening markers for Down’s, Edwards’ and Patau’s syndromes as part of the combined test