This document brings together all the guidelines and recommendations that relate to the NHS fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP).
Ref: Gateway ref: 2015002 PDF, 3.69MB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The purpose of this handbook is to bring together in one publication the Fetal Anomaly Screening Programme’s (FASP) guidelines and recommendations that relate to the screening pathway and are not covered in detail in the other handbooks.
- an overview of the fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP)
- details of the markers used in the screening tests and the tests themselves
- information about Down’s, Edwards’ and Patau’s syndromes
- information about diagnostic testing and non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- quality assurance processes
- key performance indicators
- screening safety incidents
- ultrasound images and schematics