Agent authorisation: Environmental Stewardship

Tell the Rural Payments Agency if you want an agent to manage your agreement on your behalf (form es21 (RPA ES-auth)).


es21: Environmental Stewardship - agent authorisation form

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form can be used to tell the Rural Payments Agency that you want an agent to manage your Environmental Stewardship agreement for you. It applies to all levels of the scheme (Entry Level Stewardship (ELS), Uplands ELS, Organic ELS and Higher Level Stewardship).

Published 22 November 2009
Last updated 13 February 2015 + show all updates
  1. Updated version agent authorisation form published.
  2. New version of agent authorisation form added.
  3. First published.