- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Ebola virus disease: clinical management and guidance
- 14 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 5 May 2015, see all updates
Factsheet on how Ebola virus disease (EVD) is transmitted and how the infectiousness of an Ebola case changes during the period of illness.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2014506 PDF, 140KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This factsheet includes:
- information on how Ebola virus disease (EVD) is transmitted
- a diagram showing how the infectiousness of an Ebola case would change during the period of illness
Published: 14 November 2014
Updated: 5 May 2015
- This document has been updated with new information about the risk of Ebola infection via semen.
- First published.