Report on the 2013 to 2014 international comparators study of approaches to drug-related issues by the UK and other countries. This is a supporting document to the 2010 drug strategy.
Covers approaches to drugs misuse and drug addiction in other countries:
- detailing drug consumption rooms
- heroin-assisted treatment
- dissuasion commissions
- drug courts
- prison-based treatment
- prison-based harm-reduction
- new psychoactive substances
- supply-side regulation of cannabis
- decriminalising the possession of drugs for personal use
View the 2010 drug strategy.