- Department for Transport, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, Vehicle Certification Agency High Speed Two (HS2) Limited, British Transport Police Authority, Trinity House, and Northern Lighthouse Board
- Part of:
- Government transparency and accountability
- 8 November 2016
- Last updated:
- 14 December 2017, see all updates
Reports on departmental staff numbers and costs.
DfT's headcount and payroll data for July 2016
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
DfT publishes details about staff numbers and payroll costs for payroll and non-payroll staff on a monthly basis.
This data is also available on data.gov.uk:
Published: 8 November 2016
Updated: 14 December 2017
- DfTc non-payroll staff (contingent labour/consultancy) costs revised to align with published annual accounts.
- Consultancy, contingent labour and total non-payroll staff figures revised.
- First published.
From: Department for Transport Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency Maritime and Coastguard Agency Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency Vehicle Certification Agency High Speed Two (HS2) Limited British Transport Police Authority Trinity House Northern Lighthouse Board