DfT: roles and salaries, 2010 to 2013
- Department for Transport, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, Driving Standards Agency, Highways Agency, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Vehicle and Operator Services Agency, and Vehicle Certification Agency
- Part of:
- Government transparency and accountability
- 27 October 2011
- Last updated:
- 27 February 2014, see all updates
Reports on departmental roles and salaries.
DfT's roles and salaries, 2012 to 2013
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
DfT publishes details of staff numbers, roles and salaries every 6 months.
Previously released non-consolidated performance related payments data for DfT and its agencies
Previously released data includes:
- DfT non-consolidated performance related pay for 2011 to 2012 (CSV, 5KB)
- DfT non-consolidated performance related pay for 2011 to 2012 (XLS, 106KB)
- DfT non-consolidated performance related pay for 2010 to 2011 (CSV, 6KB)
- DfT non-consolidated performance related pay for 2010 to 2011 (XLS, 29KB)
- This data is also available from data.gov.uk
Published: 27 October 2011
Updated: 27 February 2014
- 2012 to 2013 data added.
- First published.