Court funds: change of name

Form for telling the Court Funds Office if you change your name by deed poll or after you get married.



The declaration needs to be signed and witnessed by a commissioner for oaths, lawyer, magistrate, judge or court official.

Include a certified copy of the marriage certificate, deed poll or other document changing your name.

Published 2 December 2011