Court funds: deposit request (rentcharges payment)

Form for paying money from rentcharges into a Court Funds Office account following a court order.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


The request must be authorised by the Department for Communities and Local Government or the Welsh Assembly.


  • written authorisation for the request
  • details of the property or land to which the rentcharge sum applies
  • a cheque for the payment

You must get the form sealed by the court.

The court may send this form and the documents directly to the Court Funds Office without a cheque. If that happens, CFO will send you a different form so you can pay the money in.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.