Court funds: deposit securities into an account

Form for deputies to transfer securities into a Court Funds Office account on behalf of someone who lacks mental capacity.

Applies to England and Wales


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must include a sealed copy of your deputyship order, unless you’ve already given this to the Court Funds Office.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.

  2. First published.