Court funds: deposit request (life assurance payment)

Form for paying money for a life assurance payment into a Court Funds Office account following a court order.



You must get the form sealed by the court.

Include a copy of the affidavit or witness statement when you return the form, and a cheque for the payment.

The court may send this form and the documents directly to the Court Funds Office without a cheque. If that happens, CFO will send you a different form so you can pay the money in.

Published 2 December 2011