Court funds: ask for payment due to security holder

Ask for a payment from a Court Funds Office account if you're owed money as a holder of a security.



The form has to be signed in front of a witness, unless you’re a solicitor, bank manager or company secretary.

Include a copy of a bank statement or letter from the past 3 months if the money is being paid into a personal bank account.

Published 2 December 2011