Court funds: request for deposit (trustee payment)

Form for paying money from a trust fund or will into a Court Funds Office account following a court order.

Applies to England and Wales


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must get the form stamped by the court.

Include a sealed copy of the affidavit or witness statement when you return the form, and a cheque for the payment.

The court may send this form and the documents directly to the Court Funds Office without a cheque. If that happens, CFO will send you a different form so you can pay the money in.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.

  2. First published.