Court funds: regular payment request

Form to set up regular payments from a Court Funds Office account if you're acting as someone's deputy - eg to cover nursing home costs.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


The payment will be made directly to your deputy bank account.

You can also use the form to amend, renew or stop a regular payment.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.