- Forestry Commission, Natural England, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- Part of:
- Countryside Stewardship: woodland support, Countryside Stewardship, and Farming
- 24 February 2017
- Last updated:
- 29 March 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Find out about the woodland tree health grant, how to apply, agreement terms and payment rates.
PDF, 493KB, 47 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The woodland tree health grant is a capital grant through which applicants can apply for one-off payments towards the:
- restoration and restocking of woodland after a tree health issue (payment for the trees themselves and any associated protection items)
- improvement of woodland due to tree health problems
Applications can be submitted all year round.
This manual provides information about how to apply for the woodland tree health grant and agreement conditions. Apply using the capital grant application form and annex 4: woodland tree health form.
See the main Countryside Stewardship page for more information about the scheme.
Published: 24 February 2017
Updated: 29 March 2017
- Capital items FG1 and FG5 added to table in section 3.1 of manual.
- First published.