Ansolfedd corfforaethol (CY35)
Manylion gwybodaeth a gedwir gan Gofrestrfa Tir EM a sut i gael gafael arni. Ar gyfer trawsgludwyr yn bennaf (cyfarwyddyd ymarfer 35).
Mae’r cyfarwyddyd hwn yn rhoi manylion am wybodaeth a gedwir gan Gofrestrfa Tir EM a sut i gael gafael arni. Mae wedi ei anelu at drawsgludwyr a chynghorwyr cyfreithiol eraill a dylech ddehongli cyfeiriadau atoch ‘chi’ felly. Bydd staff Cofrestrfa Tir EM yn cyfeirio ato hefyd.
Dim ond gwybodaeth ffeithiol a chyngor diduedd ynghylch ein gweithdrefnau rydym yn eu darparu. Darllenwch ragor am y cyngor rydym yn ei roi.
Published: 13 Hydref 2003
Updated: 6 Ebrill 2017
- This guide has been updated to take account of changes made by the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016, as amended by the Insolvency (England and Wales) (Amendment) Rules 2017.
- Section 2.6 has been added to clarify that where joint liquidators are appointed, the appointment must state whether they can act jointly or jointly and severally. This is not a change in practice but a requirement of section 231(2) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- A minor amendment has been made to section 7.1. This incorrectly referred to a company dissolved before 1 October 2006; it has been corrected to a company dissolved before 1 October 2009. Section 7.7.2 has been added relating to restrictions on freehold titles in favour of a named management company which has been dissolved.
- Section 6.1 has been amended. From 10 October 2015 a company which has been wound up voluntarily is deemed to be dissolved after two months rather than three.
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.