Form Comp 2: Confirm details of a 'winding up' petition

Use this form to confirm details of your application to a court to close or wind up a company that owes you money (also known as 'compulsory liquidation').


Verification of the petition

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You will also need to complete Form Comp 1: Apply to wind up a company that owes you money.

Find out more about asking a court to wind up a company that owes you money.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 October 2017
Last updated 4 January 2021 + show all updates
  1. Form updated.

  2. First published.