Review an example return for Climate Change Levy

Refer to Climate Change Levy specimen form CCL100 for information purposes only.


Climate Change Levy return (CCL100)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This is for information purposes only. Don’t download this form to complete.

If you need form CCL100 contact the Climate Change Levy: general enquiries helpline.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

You can read a general guide to Climate Change Levy in Excise Notice CCL1.

Published 4 April 2014