If you have a Climate Change Agreement and receive over a certain amount a year in benefit from the Climate Change Levy, find out what information you need to report to HMRC and why.
Information you need to report
You need to send the following details to HMRC using a form we provide:
- your company name and address
- your company VAT number
- whether your company is a micro company, small or medium-sized enterprise or large company
- the main activity for which you receive the aid
- the region in which your company is based
- the end date to which the declaration relates
- the amount of aid your company has received
- if your business provides goods or services
Why you need to report
The information will be published each year online.
When to report
You need to give the details at the end of each reporting period. The reporting period is from 1 April to 31 March.
How to report
You’ll need to request a form from HMRC each year. We’ll send it to you by either email or post.
The post EU exit deadline has been moved back and the date will be provided once available, allowing businesses enough time to report.