Claims Management Regulator: enforcement actions April 2016 to March 2017
Recent investigations and enforcement actions carried out by the Claims Management Regulator.
Recent action and live investigations carried out by the Claims Management Regulator against claims management companies. Contains detailed information about:
- payment protection insurance and other financial claims management
- actions on nuisance calls and texts
- personal injury claims management
- unauthorised activity
For more information about the regulator’s approach to enforcement, read the enforcement policy.
For information on how and when we publish information about enforcement decisions, please read our publication policy.
Published: 27 July 2016
Updated: 1 February 2017
- Published quarter 3 (October to December 2016) data
- Published quarter 2 enforcement actions: July to September 2016
- First published.