Checklist for travelling abroad
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Part of:
- Helping British people overseas: travelling and living abroad and British nationals overseas
- First published:
- 14 March 2012
- Last updated:
- 20 February 2015, see all updates
Guidance on insurance, staying healthy, passports and visas, drugs, money, consular assistance and safety when travelling overseas.
PDF, 299KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Advice on how to carry and secure money while you travel, including guidance on the safety of your passport, stolen items and consular assistance.
Published: 14 March 2012
Updated: 20 February 2015
- Updated checklist attached - February 2015
- Leaflet updated - December 2013
- First published.