Find out who to contact to discuss water quality capital items in a Countryside Stewardship Mid Tier application.
PDF, 89.6KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Contact a Catchment Sensitive Farming officer for advice on a Mid Tier application that includes water quality capital items.
Published: 2 March 2015
Updated: 7 February 2017
- February update of Catchments Sensitive Farming officer contacts list
- Replaced contact list with updated July 2016 version.
- Replaced contact list with an updated version.
- Replaced contact list PDF.
- Replaced CSF contact details attachment with updated version.
- Replaced document with updated list of contact details.
- Added updated version of contact list.
- Added revised version of contact list document.
- First published.
From: Natural England