Form to apply to stay in the UK on the basis of your family life as a partner, parent or dependent child or on the basis of your private life in the UK.
Use this form if you are already in the UK and want to extend your stay on the basis of your family or private life, and to get a biometric residence permit.
This form is for:
- family life as a partner (10 year route)
- family life as a parent (5 year and 10 year routes)
- dependent child of a person who has, or is at the same time applying for, limited leave to enter or remain in the UK other than under the points based system or UK Ancestry (10 year route)
- private life in the UK (10 year route)
- leave outside the rules on the basis of family or private life
You should read the FLR(FP) guidance notes before you apply.
Use Appendix 1 FLR(FP) FLR(O) for a fee waiver if you are destitute and can’t pay to extend your stay.