Form AAH2: Apply to be authorised to import live fish and shellfish
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science
- Part of:
- Aquatic animal health and movements application forms and Animal and plant health
- 13 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 June 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
Use the AHH2 form to apply to become authorised to import live fish and shellfish in England and Wales
Ref: AAH2 PDF, 153KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to apply to the Fish Health Inspectorate to be authorised to import live fish or shellfish.
This covers coldwater and tropical species for the ornamental trade, as well as imports for scientific purposes, pets and human consumption.
For imports for farming, restocking, relaying or purification you must complete the AW1 form.
To import dead fish and shellfish for human consumption please contact the Food Standards Agency.
Published: 13 August 2014
Updated: 21 June 2016
- Updated form to new format and layout for better usability.
- Updated the AAH2 form to include importing live shellfish for purification
- Updated AAH2 form to include human consumption sections
- First published.