Form AAH1: Notification to import live fish and shellfish
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science
- Part of:
- Aquatic animal health and movements application forms and Animal and plant health
- First published:
- 13 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 June 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
Use the AAH1 form to notify the Fish Health Inspectorate about an import of live fish or shellfish into England and Wales
Ref: AAH1 PDF, 163KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 13 August 2014
Updated: 21 June 2016
- Updated form to new format and layout for better usability.
- Updated the AHH1 form to the new government branding
- First published.