Form AW1: Application to authorise a fish or shellfish farm
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science
- Part of:
- Aquatic animal health and movements application forms and Animal and plant health
- 13 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 June 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
Use the AW1 form to apply to authorise your existing or new fish or shellfish farm, and to farm non native species
Ref: AW1 PDF, 180KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to apply to the Fish Health Inspectorate to authorise your fish, mollusc or crustacean farm.
You can also use this form to apply to farm non native species at a new or existing site, or request changes to your current site.
Published: 13 August 2014
Updated: 21 June 2016
- Updated form to new format and layout for better usability.
- Updated the AW1 form to new government branding
- First published.