Application for derivative residence card in UK: form DRF1
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 1 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 March 2017, see all updates
Application for a derivative residence card in the UK through a close association with an EEA national.
PDF, 716KB, 74 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you have one of the relationships to an EEA national that are listed on the form and you want to apply for a UK derivative residence card because of that relationship. This form may be the right one for you if you do not qualify for residence under EU law but you qualify for derivate rights because, for example, you are the main carer of an EEA national or are the child of an EEA worker and you are still at school in the UK.
Published: 1 January 2013
Updated: 22 March 2017
- Updated application form.
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated information.
- Updated form for use on or after 30 January 2015.
- updated contact details in attachment
- A new version of this form has been published for use on or after 2 June 2014. You can now tell us your email address to receive an update on the progress of your application.
- A new version of this form has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.
- First published.