This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is maintaining high standards of water and sewerage services.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added link to statement regarding changes to planning that will apply for major development from 06 April 2015.
- Updated to show that the summary of responses and government response has been published for the sustainable drainage consultation.
- Updated Thames Tideway Tunnel information to include details of the permission for the project, given on 12 September 2014.
- Added information relating to Environment Agency's duty to manage water resources in England.
- Minor changes to the New Sewers section of the Drainage and sewers supporting page. Updated the information on a consultation held in 2012.
- First published.