2010 to 2015 government policy: water and sewerage services
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is maintaining high standards of water and sewerage services.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added link to statement regarding changes to planning that will apply for major development from 06 April 2015.
- Updated to show that the summary of responses and government response has been published for the sustainable drainage consultation.
- Updated Thames Tideway Tunnel information to include details of the permission for the project, given on 12 September 2014.
- Added information relating to Environment Agency's duty to manage water resources in England.
- Minor changes to the New Sewers section of the Drainage and sewers supporting page. Updated the information on a consultation held in 2012.
- First published.