2010 to 2015 government policy: greenhouse gas emissions
- Department of Energy & Climate Change, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Committee on Climate Change, Environment Agency, The Rt Hon Edward Davey, and The Rt Hon Amber Rudd MP
- Part of:
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- First published:
- 22 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We're moving the UK to a more efficient, low-carbon economy to meet our legally binding climate change targets.
PDF, 115KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 22 January 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Addition of EU ETS strategy and reform paper.
- Including information on the Environment Agency's work on reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Adding link to new guidance on 'Measuring and reporting greenhouse gases and other environmental impacts: guidance for businesses'.
- New 'Publicly reporting carbon emissions from businesses and the public sector' page
- First published.