The HMCTS framework document outlines the agreement made by the Lord Chancellor, Lord Chief Justice and Senior President of Tribunals on their partnership in relation to its governance, finance and operation.
Our work is overseen by our board, which is headed by an independent chair working with executive, non-executive and judicial members.
The board ensures that the agency delivers the aims and objectives set by the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice and the Senior President of Tribunals.
The board is chaired by Tim Parker.
- Susan Acland-Hood, Chief Executive
- Kevin Sadler, Deputy Chief Executive
- Guy Tompkins, Operations Director
- Andrew Baigent, Finance Director
- Victoria Cochrane (Chair of audit and risk assurance committee)
- Ian Playford
- Lakh Jemmett
- Sir Ernest Ryder, Senior President of Tribunals
- Lady Justice Thirlwall, Senior Presiding Judge
- Tim Jenkins, District Judge
Ministry of Justice representative member:
In the interests of transparency we regularly publish summaries of Board meetings: