The HMCTS framework document outlines the agreement made by the Lord Chancellor, Lord Chief Justice and Senior President of Tribunals on their partnership in relation to its governance, finance and operation.
Our annual report is published each year. These can be viewed on our HMCTS annual reports and plans page.
Our work is overseen by our board, which is headed by an independent chair working with executive, non-executive and judicial members.
The board ensures that the agency delivers the aims and objectives set by the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice and the Senior President of Tribunals.
The board is chaired by Tim Parker.
- Susan Acland-Hood, Chief Executive
- Kevin Sadler, Deputy Chief Executive and Operations Director
- Andrew Baigent, Chief Financial Officer
- Victoria Cochrane (Chair of audit and risk assurance committee)
- Ian Playford
- Lakh Jemmett
- Sir Ernest Ryder, Senior President of Tribunals
- Lady Justice Thirlwall, Senior Presiding Judge
- Tim Jenkins, District Judge
Ministry of Justice representative member:
- Annabel Burns, Judicial and Legal Services Policy Director
In the interests of transparency we regularly publish summaries of Board meetings: