Communities Secretary Sajid Javid launches a call for evidence on making the home buying process cheaper, faster and less stressful for those involved.
Permanent Secretary (Department for Communities and Local Government)
Director General, Local Government and Public Services
Director General, Housing and Planning
Director General, Decentralisation and Growth
Director, Strategy, Communications and Private Office
Director, People, Capability and Change
Lead Non-Executive Director
United Kingdom Special Envoy for post-Holocaust issues
Office address and general enquiries
2 Marsham Street
Contact form http://forms.communiti...
General enquiries: please use this number if you are a member of the public 030 3444 0000
Please use this number if you're a journalist wishing to speak to Press Office 0303 444 1209
Enquiries about the fire safety of your building
If you have any concerns regarding the safety of your building, you should:
* in the first instance, contact your landlord or building owner
* if you are still concerned or not receiving the reassurance you feel you need, you should then contact your local authority for advice
* you can also contact the DCLG building safety team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team will work with your local authority, and assure you on the steps being taken.
Further advice and information will also be provided in the coming weeks.
Make an FOI request
- Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
- Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question
- Make a new request by contacting us at:
Freedom of Information requests
Knowledge & Information Access Team
Department for Communities and Local Government
2nd floor NW, Fry Building
2 Marsham Street
Jobs and contracts
Read about the types of information we routinely publish in our Publication scheme. Find out about our commitment to publishing in Welsh. Our Personal information charter explains how we treat your personal information.