You can find specific documents for this department using the publication search.
If the information you want is not published here, you can make a request for it, under the Freedom of Information Act.
You can also search through previous responses to Freedom of Information requests.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing and progress
Strategy, performance, plans and reviews.
How we make decisions
Policy proposals, decision making processes, internal procedures,consultations.Our decision-making processes and records of our decisions can be found on the National Archive
- consultation on late filing penalties (Companies Act 2006)
- government response to consultation on late filing penalties (Companies Act 2006)
- consultation on registrar’s rules (Companies Act 2006)
- government response to consultation on registrar’s rules(Companies Act 2006)
- consultations in relation to the Companies Acts
- minutes of meetings
- Information Commissioners Office audit
- examination procedures are available in hard copy by emailing the information rights team firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policies and procedures
Current written policies, procedures, guidelines for delivering our functions and responsibilities.This includes our: This includes our:
Lists and registers
information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority
The services we offer
Open data and datasets
Datasets published by Companies House can be found on data.gov.uk
Alternatively you can write to us at:
Cardiff CF14 3UZ
Please be specific about the information you want, as this will help us to find it for you.
Feedback and complaints about the scheme
We want our publication scheme to meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders. Any comments on or complaints about the scheme should be sent to the Information Rights Team at Companies House email@example.com