Companies House is an equal opportunities employer. Our aim is to be fair to everybody and ensure that no job applicant or employee receives more or less favourable treatment on the grounds of:
- ethnic or national origin
- nationality (subject to nationality rules)
- sex / gender
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- religion or religious affiliation / belief
- part-time working
- pregnancy and maternity
- political opinion
- people with or without dependants (Northern Ireland only)
- trade union membership and duties
There may be some exceptions for positive action which is allowed by relevant legislation.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are the cornerstones of our recruitment and employment policy.
Disability Confident Committed
As a Disability Confident Committed employer we’ve committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about Disability Confident.