Equality and diversity
Companies House policy on equal opportunities.
Companies House is an equal opportunities employer. Our aim is to be fair to everybody and to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives more or less favourable treatment on the grounds of:
- ethnic or national origin
- nationality (subject to nationality rules)
- sex / gender
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- religion or religious affiliation / belief
- part-time working
- pregnancy and maternity
- political opinion
- people with or without dependants (Northern Ireland only)
- trade union membership and duties
There may be some exceptions for positive action which is allowed by relevant legislation.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are the cornerstones of our recruitment and employment policy.
Equality and diversity reporting
Companies House demonstrates its commitment to being an equal-opportunities employer by publishing the diversity monitoring report each year.