High needs national funding formula: stage 2
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation ran from
We are seeking views on the design of the high needs national funding formula and on changes to the way we distribute high needs funding.
This consultation was held on another website.
We invite your views on:
- the weighting for each factor in the high needs national funding formula
- the transition to the formula
- the implementation of the formula
High needs funding is for children and young people with special educational needs or disability who need extra support at school, college or alternative provision settings. Alternative provision settings are for children who can’t go to a mainstream school.
This consultation builds on:
- the consultation on the principles and structure of a fairer system for funding high needs, which ran between March and April 2016
- results of research on funding for young people with special educational needs (SEN) by the Isos Partnership
- the call for evidence on changes to funding for children and young people with SEN, which ran between November 2014 and February 2015