Download the full outcome
Ref: DFE-00255-2017 PDF, 590KB, 58 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Detail of outcome
Government response to the consultation, including a summary of responses received and details of next steps.
You can also read:
- national funding formula for schools and high needs policy paper
- national funding formula for schools and high needs: equalities impact assessment
- national funding formula allocations for schools and high needs
- schools national funding formula consultation: stage 1 outcome
- high needs funding reform consultation: stage 1 outcome
- high needs funding reform consultation: stage 2 outcome
We are seeking views on the detailed design of the schools national funding formula.
This consultation was held on another website.
This consultation ran from
We invite your views on:
- the weighting for each factor in the schools national funding formula
- the transition to the formula
- the implementation of the formula
This consultation builds on the consultation on the principles and structure of a fairer schools funding system, which ran between March and April 2016.
We’re also consulting on changes to high needs funding.