Detail of feedback received
We are currently finalising changes to the Clean Air Strategy, based on the responses we received to this consultation.
We plan to publish a summary of the responses to this consultation alongside the final Clean Air Strategy by the end of 2018.
We would like your views on the actions being proposed to reduce air pollution and its effects. We also want to know if you have any further suggestions. The Clean Air Strategy affects a broad range of sectors and touches on the interests of many.
We are consulting on each of the main themes of the strategy document:
- our understanding of the problem
- protecting the nation’s health
- protecting the environment
- securing clean growth and innovation
- reducing emissions from transport
- reducing emissions from farming
- reducing emissions from industry
- international, national and local leadership
We’re also asking for your views on the strategy as a whole.