This collection brings together the illustrated guides that are part of the Universal Credit toolkit for partner organisations.
Universal Credit is a new benefit that supports people who are on a low income or out of work, and helps ensure that they are better off in work than on benefits.
Read the Universal Credit toolkit to find out more about Universal Credit and the changes that it brings.
Universal Credit illustrated guides
Published: 23 September 2013
Updated: 4 November 2015
- Removed content that is duplicated in the Universal Credit toolkit.
- Added 3 new publications to the collection - 'Managing Universal Credit payments', 'Prepare for Universal Credit payments' and 'Universal Credit and couples questions and answers'.
- Added new publication 'How Universal Credit helps make work pay' to the collection.
- Added 3 'Universal Credit and couples' publications to the collection - 'an introduction', 'the claimant journey' and 'the stages in making a joint claim'.
- Added 'How Universal Credit can help your business' PDF to the collection.
- Document listing the information claimants need to have with them before starting their claim for Universal Credit published.
- First published.