- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- 3 June 2015
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2017, see all updates
Information on granted EAMS scientific opinions, including the public assessment report and treatment protocols.
Early access to medicines scheme (EAMS) scientific opinion: Alectinib as monotherapy for the first-line treatment of adult patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Early access to medicines scheme (EAMS) scientific opinion: Raxone to treat the decline of respiratory function in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Published: 3 June 2015
Updated: 29 September 2017
- Removed Dupilumab (for severe atopic dermatitis) from current EAMS as this product received a marketing authorisation from the European Commission.
- Link to the EAMS Scientific Opinion for Alectinib has been added to the page.
- New EAMS scientific opinion for Raxone added to the collections page.
- New EAMS scientific opinion for Oxervate added to the page.
- Added EAMS scientific opinion: Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV) infection in adults
- EAMS for Dupilumab published
- SO for pembrolizumab for non-small cell lung cancer removed from current EAMS list.
- New EAMS positive scientific opinion
- Nivolumab to treat a type of cancer of the Lymph system - the Scientific Opinion has now expired due to a positive EC decision
- Added link to the scientific opinion: venetoclax for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Added: Early access to medicines scheme (EAMS) scientific opinion: osimertinib (AZD9291) 40 and 80mg film-coated tablets
- New EAM issued to Novartis for sacubitril-valsartan
- First published.