Early access to medicines scheme (EAMS): scientific opinions
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- First published:
- 3 June 2015
- Last updated:
- 13 March 2017, see all updates
Information on granted EAMS scientific opinions, including the public assessment report and treatment protocols.
Published: 3 June 2015
Updated: 13 March 2017
- EAMS for Dupilumab published
- SO for pembrolizumab for non-small cell lung cancer removed from current EAMS list.
- New EAMS positive scientific opinion
- Nivolumab to treat a type of cancer of the Lymph system - the Scientific Opinion has now expired due to a positive EC decision
- Added link to the scientific opinion: venetoclax for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Added: Early access to medicines scheme (EAMS) scientific opinion: osimertinib (AZD9291) 40 and 80mg film-coated tablets
- New EAM issued to Novartis for sacubitril-valsartan
- First published.