- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- 27 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2017, see all updates
Medicines that were granted a positive opinion under the early access to medicines scheme (EAMS) which has now expired.
These products were granted a positive scientific opinion (SO) by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) under the early access to medicines scheme (EAMS). The positive opinion for these products have expired following approval of marketing authorisations.
Published: 27 July 2015
Updated: 29 September 2017
- Added Dupilumab (for severe atopic dermatitis) to the list of expired scientific opinions for EAMS as this product received a marketing authorisation from the European Commission.
- Added Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV) infection in adults) as it has received a marketing authorisation from the European Commission.
- Added Oxervate (for moderate or severe neurotrophic keratitis) to expired EAMS as it has received an EU licence.
- Added Atezolizumab (for bladder cancer) to list of expired EAMS opinions
- Added Pembrolizumab (for lung cancer) to expired opinions.
- Added Venetoclax (for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia) to expired opinions.
- New expired opinion for Nivolumab
- Added expired scientific opinion for pembrolizumab lung cancer.
- First published.