Corporation Tax forms

Find the Corporation Tax forms you need and any associated guides, notes, and supplementary pages.

Starting up a company or organisation

Authorising your agent

Company Tax Return (CT600)

Company Tax Return (CT600) - supplementary pages

Reclaim tax paid by close companies on loans to participators

Return of Income Tax on company payments

Return for non-qualifying company distributions

Return of stock dividends

Disincorporation Relief

Research and Development tax relief

Notes to paper forms

Published 14 February 2007