Corporation Tax: return of stock dividends (CT101)

Use form CT101 if you need to provide a return of stock dividends under Section 1052 of the Coropration Tax Act 2010.


Return of stock dividends (CT101)


Use form CT101 if you are a company residing in the UK and are required to make a return of any stock dividends issued by the company.

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Published 5 September 2014