Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return (CT600 (2008) Version 2)

Use this form for accounting periods starting before 1 April 2015.


Company Tax Return (CT600 (2008) Version 2)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use form CT600 (2008) (version 2) for any accounting periods starting before 1 April 2015. Companies with less straightforward tax affairs should use this form. Please refer to the CT600 guide (2008) (version 2) for help and a full list of companies that should use this form.

Please check if you are required to submit this form online before downloading and sending it in the post.

Find out more about who must submit an online Company Tax Return

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Supplementary pages

CT600A (2006) Version 2: loans to participators by close companies

CT600B (2012) Version 2: controlled foreign companies (and Bank Levy)

CT600C (2006) Version 2: group and consortium

CT600D (2006) Version 2: insurance

CT600E (2006) Version 2: Charity and Community Amateur Sports Clubs

CT600F (2006) Version 2: Tonnage Tax

CT600G (2006) Version 2: Corporate Venturing Scheme

CT600H (2006) Version 2: cross-border royalties

CT600I (2012) Version 2: supplementary charge in respect of ring fence trades

CT600J (2011) Version 2: disclosure of tax avoidance schemes

Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return guide (CT600 Guide (2008) Version 2)
Use the CT600 Guide (2008) Version 2 to help you complete form CT600 (2008) Company Tax Return.

Corporation Tax: Short Company Tax Return (CT600 (Short) (2008) Version 2)
Use form CT600 (Short) (2008) Version 2 if you are a small business, club or company with straightforward tax affairs.

Corporation Tax: Budget changes (CT600 Budget Insert)
Use CT600 Budget Insert for an overview of the main Budget changes affecting Corporation Tax.

64-8: authorise your agent
Use form 64-8 to authorise HM Revenue and Customs to communicate with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf.

Published 4 April 2014