1 week Fast Track service
Your new passport will be delivered to your home within a week of your appointment. Someone may need to be in to sign for it.
- £142 for an adult passport (or £152 for a 50 page passport)
- £122 for a child passport
You can use 1 week Fast Track to:
- renew an adult or child passport that has expired or that is about to expire
- change personal details on your passport (for example your name, place of birth or gender)
- replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- apply for a first child passport
What you need to do
Get a paper application form from a Post Office - you can’t apply online.
Book an appointment online and pay the fee.
Fill in your application form and gather your documents before your appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
- 2 identical printed passport photos
- your completed paper application form
- your supporting documents - read the booklet that comes with the paper form to find out what you need
If you can’t go to your appointment
You can change your appointment if your booking is more than 2 days away. Use the link in the confirmation email you got after paying and booking.
If you’re in the UK, you can ask someone to go to your appointment for you. They’ll need to bring: