1 week Fast Track service
- £142 for an adult passport (or £152 for a 50 page frequent traveller passport)
- £122 for a child passport (or £132 for a 50 page frequent traveller passport)
You can use 1 week Fast Track to:
- renew an adult or child passport that has expired or that is about to expire
- change personal details on your passport (for example your name, place of birth or gender)
- replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- apply for a first child passport
What you need to do
Get a paper application form from a Post Office - you cannot apply online.
Book an appointment online and pay the fee.
Fill in your application form and gather your documents before your appointment.
Book an appointment and pay by card
When you have an application form, you can book an appointment online.
What to bring to your appointment
- 2 identical printed passport photos
- your completed paper application form
- your supporting documents - read the booklet that comes with the paper form to find out what you need
If you cannot go to your appointment
You can change your appointment or send someone in your place.
Changing your appointment because of coronavirus (COVID-19)
You can change your appointment at any time up to your appointment slot if:
- you’re self-isolating
- you or someone you live with has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms
Call the ‘Passport Adviceline’ to change your appointment.
Changing your appointment for another reason
You can change your appointment if your booking is more than 2 days away. Use the link in the confirmation email you got after paying and booking.
Sending someone in your place
If you’re in the UK, you can ask someone to go to your appointment for you. They’ll need to bring: