Food safety - your responsibilities

Report a food safety incident

You must tell the Food Standards Agency (FSA) if you think any food your business:

  • has sold is unsafe
  • has is unsafe

The FSA will tell you if the food must be withdrawn and customers asked to return it.

Submit a food safety incident report.

FSA food incidents helpline
Telephone: 020 7276 8448
Find out about call charges